2018 MJT International Players Championship presented by Miura Golf at Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge GR
August 13-15, 2018
MJT International Players Championship presented by Miura Golf at Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge GC
August 13th, 14th, and 15th, 2018
Players will qualify throughout the 2018 season for this major three-day junior event as follows:
- Top 10 finishers from the 2017 IPC (each division)
- Top 10 finishers from 2017 MJT National Championship (Junior, Juvenile, Bantam, Girls 15-18)
- Tournament division winners from 2018 IPC Qualifying Sites
- MJT Member Applications - MJT Members can submit an application for entry. Please send special request to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Maple Leaf Junior Golf Tour, Canada's #1-played Junior Golf Tour, aims to develop champions, in golf and in life. The MJT is also the ‘Road to College Golf’ with Canada’s first College Golf Recruitment service for members.
Please note: due to this being an Invitational event, our withdraw policy is one month prior for any refund. All other withdraw notices inside one month will be full forfeit of entry fee.
- Three rounds of golf (no cut)
- Fabulous TaylorMade and Fairmont JPL tee gift for every player
- PLYR Long Drive Competition
- PLYR Closest-to-the-Pin Competition
- Golf Town Performance Awards
- Awards for top finishers in each of the four age divisions
- Quality prizes for top finishers in each division
- Lots of Draw Prizes for the full field
- Refreshments of Aquafina
Age Divisions & Tees*
Collegiate Men (19-23): 6663 Yards (Black Tees)
Boys 15-18: 6663 Yards (Black Tees)
Boys 14 & Under: 6033 Yards (White Tees)
All Girls Divisions: 6033 Yards (White Tees)
*Subject to modification on site by Tournament Officials depending on weather and course conditions.
Starting Times and Golf Course Information
Tee times are TBC. The draw will be posted 48 hours in advance. Please call the Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge GC to book your practice round and mention that you are with the MJT to receive a great rate.
About Miura Golf: People are amazed that master craftsman Katsuhiro Miura, who is often referred to in the Japanese media as having the Hands of God, actually works hands-on in his factory every day. He passes down his knowledge and skills to his two sons, and even grinds the club heads himself as well.
About Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge GC: The Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge GC, although annually among the best Public Courses in Canada was awarded by SCOREGolf Magazine Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge Golf Club the #1 Public course in Canada in 2013.
Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge GC
1 Lodge Road
Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge Golf Club
For golf course website, please click here.
Host Hotel Information
The MJT has secured lodging at the Jasper Downtown Hostel. All rooms are coordinated through Trent Matson who can be contacted by calling 403-394-4562 or emailing at email@example.com.
To see more on the Jasper Downtown Hostel, please click here.
Ramada Hinton (limited rooms available)
149 Woodley Drive
Double - 2 Queen beds
$209.00 plus taxes
* Please mention that you are booking the Maple Leaf Junior Tour's rooming block.