The Maple Leaf Junior Golf Tour is proud to be the most-played junior golf tour in Canada, the only national junior tour run exclusively by PGA of Canada Professionals, and the road to college golf in Canada for players who are looking to earn a college scholarship through competitive junior golf.
In 2015, the MJT will coordinate and host 60+ multi-day tournaments for players aged 19 and under in a tour quality environment. We also manage the following programs from the grassroot level to elite International opportunities:
- MJT Mini Tour - players 12 & under
- Free Ford Go Golf! Junior Clinics
- International Events to build a player's resume (MJT Boston Pizza National Championship, MJT International Players Championship, new Canadian Invitational Championship - coming in Sept. 2015)
2015 Member Benefits
- MJT Member Gift Package - Best Value Member Gift Package in Canada!
- MJT Morodz Alignment Rods
- MJT Player Towel
- MJT Personalized Bag Tag
- MJT Lanyard
- Digital subscription to Golfweek Magazine ($39 value)
- Your own Player Profile where players will post their bio, stats, resume and a swing video (on your account)
- Access to the Ping College Guide at a reduced rate ($40.00)
- Scholarships, Awards and Event Funding: The MJT supports many awards such as Scholarships, Players of the Year, National Championship funding based on OOM, International events funding, and more.
PLUS: EXCLUSIVE IN CANADA: Members can access the MJT College Recruitment Program at very special discounted pricing. The Maple Leaf Junior Golf Tour has created the very first all-encompassing college recruitment program in Canada and has partnered with RecruitYourself2College.com (RY2C) as the only golf association that will help you from the beginning of the recruitment process to the actual emails into college coach’s inboxes.
- Skills Competitions at each event, in each age division (Sundog Eyewear KP, Golftown Comeback, and Mr. Lube Long Drive)
- National and Provincial Rankings on MJT Cleveland / Srixon Order of Merit with points awarded to every MJT member for every tournament played in 2015. Plus many ranked events by: Junior Golf Scoreboard; Golf Canada CN Future Links National Junior Order of Merit; Provincial Golf Associations; Golfweek; World Amateur Golf; AJGA PBE Performance Stars (P)
- Top Tournament Benefits including a great tee gift, range balls, awards, and a host of prizes for many participants (2015 Sponsors include: Cleveland Golf/SRIXON Canada, Boston Pizza, Gatorade, Quaker Chewy Bars, Mr. Lube, Loft 8, Sundog Eyewear, KIKKOR Golf, SLIGO and Taylor Made / Adidas Golf)
- Exemptions into top international tournaments including exclusive spots on MJT Team Canada. Other top International Opportunities include MJT International Players Championship, SRIXON International Junior Classic, IMG Academy World Golf and Match Play Championships, North American Junior Amateur Championship, and more.
- The highly qualified staff of PGA of Canada Professionals run the MJT's well organized and professional tour quality events at championship venues (most staff have been recognized by their peers as Teachers / Junior Leaders of the Year in their respective zones)
- Subscription to the MJT’s digital TourTimes newsletter (member specials and opportunities, college golf advice, and ad hoc member offers throughout the season)
- Accommodation Specials through the MJT's partnership with Wyndham Hotels. MJT rate, which is 15% off the best available rate* - use I.D. Code #1000000098 or visit the Product Partners page on the MJT website.