College Recruitment Program
MJT College Recruitment Program
The MJT has expanded the MJT College Golf Recruitment Program to include a Full Support option to guide parents and players through the entire recruitment process, providing a full range of options when beginning the college golf process.
The program's goal is to guide members through the maze of college golf recruitment and support the student-athlete into making an informed decision with the correct academic and athletic program for each individual.
OPTION 1: Full Support Program - $1,299.00 + tax
Includes, but not limited to:
- Unlimited support from MJT College Golf Director for entire 2 years
- 2 year subscription with RY2C
- Subscription to the Ping College Guide (1 year) ($80 value)
- Initial discussion
- Annual tournament support plan for a playing schedule to boost your resume
- Plan to create best fit academic / athletic opportunity
- Full coordination of resume / covering letter / video to coaches (support / suggestions)
- Proof reading of package with RY2C and MJT
- MJT College Recruiting Manual - invaluable information!
- Official Visit consultation
OPTION 2: Do it yourself program (RY2C) with MJT support - $499.00 + tax
** Must sign out through the MJT website – MJT College Golf Director will coordinate this**
- Initial consultation with MJT College Golf Director and explanation of program / guided direction
- 2 years of service with the RY2C program
- 5 hours of support of RY2C throughout the 2 years with MJT College Golf Director
To sign up for either one of the 2019 MJT College Recruitment Program options, click here.
About RY2C (RecruitYourself2College.com) - Click here for more info.
MJT ‘Road to College Golf’ update: To be eligible for the NCAA, student-athletes will need to take 16 of the NCAA core courses by the end of Grade 12. Please click here for the list and other important information. D1 and D2 Worksheet in pdf format.
Be sure to read - “How compliant do you need to be as a parent and player when being recruited? Read this article…:”
Director, MJT College Recruitment Program
Trent Matson is National Tournament Operations Manager with the MJT, MJT College Golf Director, and former Head Golf Coach for the Lethbridge College Kodiaks. Trent has helped over 50 student achieve scholarship in the US and Canada, and has helped players secure scholarships at Wyoming (D1), Georgia Southwestern State University (NCAA Div II), Great Falls University (NAIA), University of Charleston (VW), Minot State University (ND), Missouri Valley (MO), Doane College (OK), Chico State and several other colleges and universities. He is networked with many key Canadian and US University and College Coaches, and is currently working with 40+ prospective student athletes.